Cooking time: 15 mins
Makes about: 3 to 4 small portions
- 3-4 small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions
- chilli oil
- light soy sauce
- sesame oil
- cumin powder
1. Slice potatoes thinly and soak in cold water to remove extra starch (potatoes will be crispier)
2. Bring water to a boil and cook for 3 mins. Then drain and set aside in a bowl of cold water.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic and spring onions.
4. Add the other condiments to taste and the sauce is ready.
5. Mix the sauce with the cold potato slices and serve with coriander and sesame seeds. Serve directly.