10 mins prep time, 30 mins cooking time
Makes about: 8 Kebabs
- 1 package vacuum packed beetroot
- 1/2 onion
- 1 can cooked black beans
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 30g fresh parsley or coriander
- 30g breadcrumbs
- 10ml honey
- 10ml vinegar
- 100ml greek yogurt
- Spices: garam masala, cumin, salt
1. Heat oil in a pan, add spices and diced onion and sauté for 5min.
2. Add cooked black beans.
3. Add desiccated coconut and chopped parsley or coriander.
4. Remove from heat and let it cool.
5. Mix beetroot and the cooked bean mixture in a food processor.
6. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add breadcrumbs and mix well.
7. Make balls using the mixture.
8. shallow fry in a pan, or bake in the oven for 20min at 180°.